Sunday, January 18, 2009

hello!

Hello readers who I do not have yet!

My name is Martin...obviously...I like shopping, concerts, movies with friends, reading books, looking at photography, and designing clothes (but I don't ever show anyone my designs), I guess I'm shy in that matter. Styling is my passion and I absorb everything I can that has anything to do with it. I'm a style advocate and I think the best ensemble that can be worn with any outfit is confidence. I'm a social networking junky, I probably have everything there is to have, and recently (as in tonight) I drag my best friend Samantha to join with me wherever so I wont be alone lol.

1 comment:

  1. I lover you bffle! LoL.
    this is great.
    and ima look at those sketches..even if i gotta steal em! LoL.

    ReplyDelete